17 thanksgiving food: blessings trail mix
Today’s recipe is one good for any part of your Thanksgiving celebration no matter if its served before, during of after the big meal it will be a big hit. Thanksgiving Blessings Trail Mix is a simple way to help remember what this holiday is really about. Each ingredient is carefully chosen to serve as a symbol of Thanksgiving.
Mix the ingredients in whatever proportions you think your guests would most enjoy.
- Bugles (the cornucopia shaped corn chip)
- Nuts and/or seeds (we used almonds and sunflower seeds)
- Small Pretzels
- Candy Corn (if you have any leftover from Halloween this is a great way to use it up)
- Dried Fruit (we used dried cherries)
- M&Ms (every trail mix needs a little chocolate!)
We’re sharing our Thanksgiving Blessings Trail Mix Sign. You can put it next to your bowl of trail mix so all of your guests know why all of the ingredients were chosen. Ours measured 5×7 inches.
To save the picture to your computer make sure to click on the picture above, this will take you to a separate screen and make sure you get the highest resolution for the print. In the second page click on the picture again so that it is too big for the screen. Finally, you can right click and save to your computer. Please use and enjoy this free printable!